domingo, 29 de junio de 2008

Cover Letter

Jun 30th, 2008

Mr. Smith Johnson
Manager of Human Resources
NORTHROP GRUMMAN
Los Angeles, CA

Dear Mr. Johnson:

I am applying for the sales manager position that was advertised on your web page last week. I think is the ideal position due my professionalism and abilities.

That position requires different skills such as efficiency, creativity, innovation and responsibility among many others that I can offer to this company bringing all my effort. Furthermore, I am able to gather and analyze information looking for possible problems, aiming to improve the sales area. Also, I have good computer skills that will make the work simpler. My enclosed resume provides more details of my qualifications.

Please consider my request for a personal interview to discuss further about this opportunity and my qualifications. If you need to reach me, feel free to contact me at the above telephone number.

Sincerely,

Alfredo Figueras

No hay comentarios: